July 20 - Sun. - Daily Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is going to be quick. I hope you're all having a wonderful weekend. The kids/g-kids are on vacation, so we're alone & able to lie around & do nothing. It feels good. Mary
    Wisdom, Courage, Strength
    October 3, 2012

I hope everyone is well. Cindi & Janice, I haven't seen posts by you lately. Is everything OK? Mary
    October 3, 2012

Comment

Hi Mary
      Pretty quiet huh?.......I am starting to pack for vacation, did a trial run, and as ususal WAY to much stuff. Beck, the packing guru..where are you??? (probably enjoying the start to her vacation). Oh well, I will just go see what I can eliminate before hubby gets home and sees my piles!!!....
      If you are out there Janice and Cindi, it has been awhile, please check in. Everyone else, have a good day...
      sobriety date 11-04-07

Comment

Hi All
        Just wanted to stop by and say hi to all Abber's. As I always say i may not post here often but read everyday. I always look forward to reading how all are doing.

Weekends around here seem really quiet lately. Guess with vacations and the great weather everyone is out and about. Being here in Florida this time of the year, I try to be indoors more.

Hope everyone has a great reat of the day and weekend.

Comment

Happy Sunday ABland!

seems like everyone is busy which is a good sign being it's the weekend. wooo hooo! I've been staying home and catching up on household projects and trying to relax a bit too.
          be well everyone
          nosce te ipsum
          (Know Thyself)

Comment

Hello, Everyone.

I can't speak for Janice, but I am here.

I am working hard in the yard today and my head is not killing me for the first time in a few. Whew!!

I sure hope I don't lose my job over this ailment.

I go to Lenair Aug 1st. It sure seems woo woo to me but it has helped so many so I figure, why not?

No drinking, that is for sure. Too much sweating to do.

Exercise is a great help in maintaining sobriety.

Love to all,
            Cindi
            AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Cindi: I agree about exercise. I just joined Jazzercise & really like it. Mary
              October 3, 2012

Comment

Working...
              X