Monday Monday... day 30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monday Monday... day 30

monday will be day 30 for me. i think i should put myself on a 30 day award schedule to keep the momentum going.
    rewards will not include food and/or drink to change the cycle completely.

suggestions anyone?

Monday Monday... day 30

You can take all the money you saved, easy to figure, and do something really fun with it!!

Whatever you like to do.

Love,
    Cindi
    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Monday Monday... day 30

:cheering: CONGRATULATIONS ON 30 DAYS AF!!! :cheering:

Hmmmm...how about a fun new outfit? Or some adventurous activity you've never tried? Whatever you treat yourself too...HAVE FUN!!!!

DG
      Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
      Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Monday Monday... day 30

reward

i think a massage, manicure and pedicure would do the trick for me.... how about you.

the achievemement in itself is a reward. i'm at day 21 --- not drinking but still thinking about it. what a waste of time.!!

are you going for another 30?

if yes- when did you decide?

warm regards, diane

Comment

Monday Monday... day 30

1967 - Congratulations - that will be a huge achievement. I remember my reward to myself was enjoying a great day outdoors and then a massage. I was really nervous on day 31 because I didn't really have a plan past 30 - but coming to this site and posting helped me get through that.

Comment

Monday Monday... day 30

yes... Ibelieve... I am definitely going for another 30 days... then another... then another.
            i'm glad to have my mind back!

i have saved so much money this month but unfortunately it has gone directly back into fixing my car already! AND the transmission isn't shifting properly so that will be the next repair. I can't sell the car if it isn't working so I'm stuck. i really don't want to spend money on myself right now, but i think i better still do something nice. i don't want to get overwhelmed and take that first drink because i feel like nothing is going my way.

yes. i'm frustrated about the car ... gotta watch it. i'm taking extra rest today to stay strong.

Comment

Monday Monday... day 30

just re-reading my post.
              and i had two naps yesterday and read my trashy victorian novel.
              anything to get through.

i've just about decided that i'm buying a vespa to commute to work. it will pay for itself in the money i save on gas in 19 months. i'm thinking of it as pre-payment on gas. plus it should be fun to drive. i could use a little fun at this point.
              wishing all a good AF/or moderate day. ciao.

Comment

Monday Monday... day 30

1967: congratulations!!!! and I think that buying a vespa will be a GREAT reward, fun and practical, too!
                wip

Comment

Monday Monday... day 30

thanks for the encouragement WIP.

it seems every day i need a project to keep me on track, which is just fine.

today i'll work on a painting and hopefully get it to the stage i can start glazing by next thursday or so. the ability to do my work properly is a reward in and of itself!

Comment

Working...
                  X