WINOS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WINOS

I'm new, and amazed at how many of us are into wine. I always thought serious drinkers drank hard liquor and you could never get into trouble if you stuck to just wine. Boy was I wrong. Seems to me most MWO-ers are wine-drinkers. Am I right? Has anybody done a survey?

Now that I'm moderating I have switched from white wine,which I used to guzzle because it went down soooo easily, to red, which I make into a kind of sangria with fruit juice or with a wonderful no-calorie fruit-flavored sparkling soda called Clear Excellence.

That's my tip for helping with moderation. Any other tips would be most welcome.

Betts

WINOS

I think it has recently been wine for me - but the past 15 years have been filled with loads of vodka - the past 10 years on the martini wagon. I wonder if wine makes me feel less like I'm having alcohol....But I've learned I can't really do the moderation thing. Am on my second round of AF - and I know it's a gift for my body, relationships and mind.

Comment

WINOS

wine lover here. sigh. I don't like the taste of any other alcohol save for wine and a couple kinds of unusual beer/ales that I don't see often. Mostly a red wine guy. but not since February now.
      nosce te ipsum
      (Know Thyself)

Comment

WINOS

I also like to follow each glass of wine with a glass of water....works for me : )
        Patience has its limits. Take it too far, and it's cowardice.
        - George Jackson

Comment

Working...
        X