Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friday Aug 1st

Up and at 'em ABers far and wide!

must be a busy day if I'm starting the band.

well it's a new month and i see we have a good group of folks, both new and old that are joining the AB lifestyle from what I've been reading in General. I had the pleasure of talking with several of them in a busy yet really fun night of chat last night. This will be a big month for them and they will be needing lots of the 'good stuff' and I'm sure they will find it here.

this earthquake thing really shook me up I guess. Every time Dx moves around in bed I think it's an earthquake! yeeeesh.

TGIF!!!!!!!!!!!

be well friends
    nosce te ipsum
    (Know Thyself)

Friday Aug 1st

OMG Det

Have you seen the commercial for the mattress that one person can bounce on and the other doesn't feel a thing? As a matter of fact they place a glass of wine on the bed and have someone jump on it.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Comment

Friday Aug 1st

welcome to an AF month! I'm looking forward to it, first one for me and I'm very excited to see what I can do!

Please remember all that this is for your mind, body and soul. An AF month could be just what we need to reconnect with all of those things.

Comment

Friday Aug 1st

i lived in ca for about 9 years . work as a roofer been thur alot of earthquake while on top of roofs ..even once a killer bee scare in rancho cucamonga.. i really do miss it .. hey det can you sent my a tommy chilli burger please
        :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
        best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Friday Aug 1st

Good Morning everyone,

Yes it is a busy day here. Had to stop in and say hello. Good luck to those of you begining your first 30 AF stint.

My husband's last day of vacation and all I can say is that he really needs to go back to work (okay, I really need him to go back to woirk

Good AF day everyone
          Beck

Sometimes you get there in spite of your route, losing track of your life and what it's about, the road seems to know when to straighten right out...Mary Chapin Carpenter

Comment

Friday Aug 1st

Hi all
            Already posted on the ODAT thread and Newbies Nest, but what the Heck.lol. Day 28 Whoo Hoo. I am getting ready for the Northeast meet up in Boston tomorrow. I am so excited!! I wish all of you could be there. You will be there in our conversations, I'm sure. I will definitely jump in chat this eve, as I am exhausted, and don't plan to go to AA tonight. I was finally starting to sleep better and my alarm clock decided to go "haywire". It keeps resetting itself to it's own chosen times. I think it's haunted. It woke me up at 3:45 this morning when I did not have to get up until 5:15. Of course, I could not get back to sleep. Tried napping this afternoon, nada. Grrr....Oh well, will try to get some good sleep tonight, so I will well rested for my trip tomorrow. It is Great to see all of the New people coming on board. Stick around! Life is Good
            "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Friday Aug 1st

Seacailin, I'm soooo jelous!!! you better give everyone a big garlicky hug for me!!! XXXXXXXX
              nosce te ipsum
              (Know Thyself)

Comment

Friday Aug 1st

I want to drink right now! I feel like I'm talkin out of both sides of my mouth. We are grilling, and the neighbors are having a party. Aargh! I have to get thru Day 1!!

Comment

Friday Aug 1st

CS, grilling is fun...enjoy it! a lot of people would KILL to be having a barby Q right now.

just grit your teeth and believe me...this will get better! XXXXXX first three days just suck...no two ways around it.

check your PM too.
                  nosce te ipsum
                  (Know Thyself)

Comment

Friday Aug 1st

This is a late check-in for me. I'm very busy...son & his kids coming tomorrow. Doing a whole lot to prepare for a big party. I'm going to try to stay centered throughout the whole visit. No drinking at all either. I'm working on it. Mary
                    Wisdom, Courage, Strength
                    October 3, 2012

Comment

Working...
                    X