Thurs 7 August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thurs 7 August

Kriger - Welcome! I am going for 30 too - I'm having huge cravings right now - having a huge stress time at work - I'm on day 5 - isn't it great waking up and not having to try to remember what happened last night?

Hope you're doing great tonight - and see you tomorrow on day 4!!

Determinator - I LOVE LOVE LOVE your avatar - forgot to mention that last week.

Comment

Thurs 7 August

Renegade - :thanks: i will give that a try - is Oxygen the women's fitness magazine? I have picked it up once or twice - but don't see it at the book store often/

I made it successfully through dinner - I really wasn't sure if I would. Thankfully hubby took me out to get away from the work computer - and I got my attitude adjustment - nice nite out with the dogs - I love that I can bring them to the outdoor restaurants around here. So I think I have successfully completed day 5!

I'm gonna' keep truckin'!

Comment

Thurs 7 August

DogLvr, huge congrats! fancy dinners are a real trigger for me.

Renegade, what is gia?

fit and strong is good, I hate the Hollywood 'skinny little girl' look that is so pushed in the media these days.
        nosce te ipsum
        (Know Thyself)

Comment

Thurs 7 August

HI all

Just wandered onto this thread and hope you don't mind me asking about the Clean Eating book. I've just found it on Amazon but it doesn't say a lot about it. Would you mind just giving me a brief idea about it -- how the diet works etc and whether it is particularly American (just thinking about getting the ingredients here in the UK)

Thanks a bunch.

Bessie x

Comment

Working...
          X