Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wednesday 20 August

given up garlic? who would spread such unthinkable rumors!!?? no way

OMW, if you can have hubby help get the al out of the house it can only help. just my 2 cents.
    enjoy soccer.

I'm at "farmer boys" hamburgers in las vegas at the moment. oink.

busy busy day.....zoom
    nosce te ipsum
    (Know Thyself)

Comment

Wednesday 20 August

4tbz, I too am a big believer that at least to some degree, we CAN choose our moods. Sort of like the old saying about the cup being half empty or half full. Or which side of the bed you get up on - the right side or the wrong side.

I don't know where I learned it, but have always been a bit of a "sunny side up" kind of gal. That got lost a bit in my last few years with the excess drinking and also the GRUMPTACULAR giving up of the smokes. A wise woman on my not smoking board got after my butt about how negative I was being and just reminded me that we CAN find things to be happy about and we CAN choose our moods to a great degree.

Mr. Doggy went through a really bad period of moods where he was just acting grumpy in general all the time. Not over anything in particular. It was MISERABLE. We had a heart to heart and he agreed that he could make a different choice under the circumstances. Life is a whole lot more pleasant when both of of can and do choose to be positive.

Anyway, just wanted to throw in a word (well, as usual many words!!) as I'm a believer in that concept. Someday I will try to learn how to make a long story short.

Dg
      Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
      Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Working...
      X