Saturday 23 Aug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saturday 23 Aug

Good morning all, Gotta make it fast here, things to do places to go. Soccer games and then off to work. Today marks the end of week one. Or the beginning of week 2, however:H

DG hope your little girl is better

The whole root beer talk sounds soooo good. On my way home tonight I think I stop and pick up some ice cream and make floats.

omw
    Was an alcoholic yesterday, an alcoholic today and will still be an alcoholic tomorrow..... but I'm in charge now!

Saturday 23 Aug

Hey, OMY, CONGRATS ON WEEK ONE!! And it sounds as if you have a wonderful day planned.

I got up early, got some work done, and today I need to go to the psych hospital to check on my mother. Dreading it. I think that afterwards I will go to a bookstore, and Whole Foods (two of my favorite places to go), as a treat. And if it quits raining, a good bicycle ride later. Cook-out on the grill re-scheduled from last night (WAY too tired and blown away by events of the day) to tonight. Steaks and fresh sweet corn on the grill, with lime and chipotle butter.

Have a good day all.

wip

Comment

Saturday 23 Aug

Top of the Saturday AB-adabadoooos!

OMW, you sound good and resolved...nice to see! enjoy the floats.

AWIP, I also love those places...book stores and health shops. so inspiring. and not revolving around sitting on a stool drinking booze!

feeling somewhat better today which is good as we have much to load up for 'burning man'.
      got lots of great alternative drinks for myself all coming along.

weekend in summer can be a challenge...keep your guard up everyone!

be well everyone
      nosce te ipsum
      (Know Thyself)

Comment

Saturday 23 Aug

Good day, Abbers!!

OMW, big congrats on a week sober. By the end of this week you are going to be feeling amazingly better. It is awesome!!

WIP, your dinner sounds wonderful!! I love grilled steaks and so does hubby. Fresh corn is one of my downfalls, I can eat so much it makes me sick.

Det, I have taken my Antabuse this morning in front of hubby - to keep his mind at ease - and I am one happy sober lady!!

Have granddaughter today. She is up in attic with PaPa helping him wire a new fan/heater/light combo for my bathroom. It will be so nice to have heat in that bathroom this winter!!

Love to all, be strong, be HAPPY and enjoy your sober day!!
        Cindi
        AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Saturday 23 Aug

congrats on your week thats an accomplishment stick to your guns gyco

Comment

Saturday 23 Aug

Evening folks.

Nothing to report here. Have had a lazy sleepy day doing nothing at all. Don't get enough days like that, normally too keen for every moment to be productive.

OMY congrats for your first AF week.

DT going to have to look up burning man I'm curious.

Enjoy playing with the kids they are not small for long.

Keep well
            Learn from yesterday, live for today and hope for tomorrow - Einstein
            AF 8 June 2012

Comment

Saturday 23 Aug

Good afternoon Abbers - haven't had much time to read this week,

OMW - congratulations on starting your second week. Bet the fog is lifting and you're feeling great! :goodjob:

WIP - I want dinner at your house tonight. I have a feeling I'm stuck with a frozen pizza since I didn't make it to the store today.

Det - have an awesome time at your festival

DG, Cindi and Loppy - hope you have an awesome rest of the weekend.

I am hopefully off to see a play tonight - that will keep me away from the wine!

Take care, DL

Comment

Working...
              X