Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monday - August 25th

Good Morning Abbers - I feel Great!!

Oh well at least I tried! I am *exhausted*!! Long story short, my neighbor, my always looking out their window at the slightest disturbance neighbors, caught some rat bastard rifling through my car last night. Caught him in the act, called us up and the cops, and the cops caught the little SOB! Needless to say I was up from 2am to around 3 and did not get much sleep and am sooooo tired today. The kid didn't get anything valuable and it turns out he is an "acquaintance" of a new neighbor of ours.

Well, I am going to try and coast through today - hopefully problem free at work.

Have a great AF day today everyone!
    Is Addiction Really a Disease?
    Watch this and find out....
    http://youtu.be/ekDFv7TTZ4I

Monday - August 25th

Good morning all,

4tb, I?m tired too. I had a tough weekend; some pretty awful work stuff went on. Times like this really test my resolve to remain sober and mess up my sleep. I get so keyed up, it?s hard to settle down and sleep well.
    Hope everyone has a great and sober day!!
    omw
    Was an alcoholic yesterday, an alcoholic today and will still be an alcoholic tomorrow..... but I'm in charge now!

Comment

Monday - August 25th

Evening all, I feel great thanks for asking.

Lazy bank holiday here in the UK. Nothing to report except that last night I had my first drinking dream.

As an ex chain smoker I gave up many years ago and still once in a blue moon have smoking dreams where you smoke in the dream. You wake up so upset with yourself for having started again and then you realise it is just a dream and you are ecstatic.

Well that is how I have felt all day just so happy that it was just a dream and that I am making progress at putting that drinking nightmare behind me. It has been playing on my mind that so many others have slipped up at the 120 day mark. Well this dream has focused my mind even more.

4tbz oops. Hope not all your new neighbour's aquaintances are of the same calibre. Hope your day is easier.
      Take care all
      Learn from yesterday, live for today and hope for tomorrow - Einstein
      AF 8 June 2012

Comment

Monday - August 25th

4TB - that is disgusting - I hope the punk gets a stint in the locker - I know how violated that feels.

I had a nice 7 hour commute up to Boston today - looking forward to an AF week - Please!!!

Hope everyone's doing well!

Loppy - when I did my first 30 days - I would have the drinking dreams and then wake up the same way - completely disappointed - thinking it was real. I am glad that's not unique.

Take care, DL

Comment

Working...
        X