Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thursday 28 August

Seen!!!

Welcome back. Just keep posting and keep moving forward AF.

and OMW - you are "pretty committed"? LOL You may have to up your committment a notch or two
    Beck

Sometimes you get there in spite of your route, losing track of your life and what it's about, the road seems to know when to straighten right out...Mary Chapin Carpenter

Comment

Thursday 28 August

Seen the light!;393990 wrote: Hi there everyone (again!).....

I have watched Rain in my Heart and was gobsmacked at the reality and despair of it - its hard to watch but worth it if you can stick it out.

I don't want to be all doom and gloom - I probably should have posted on a different thread but this is the one I am used to coming to so I hope you don't mind.

I'm gonna give this my best shot this time - I made my decision on Monday and have not drunk since then - this is day 3 AF for me and I intend to keep going good or bad - if other people can do it then so can I!!

xxxx
      Congratulations on Day 3 AF Seen, and also congratulations on doing the soul searching, and coming to the decision that you want to seriously get free. It is so worth it!!

Please do NOT apologize for being serious!! (if that is what you are referencing with doom and gloom) There should be a fine balance in life between the serious times and light hearted times. IMO, this addiction we share is treated TOO light heartedly around MWO at times. Glad you are here, and with hard work we can beat AL and move forward to a richer and more rewarding life.

DG
      Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
      Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Working...
      X