Sept 11 daily

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sept 11 daily

Sad day for so many, our world is such a different place. Not much more I can say....

Gonna be quick here as today is another sober xtra hot garlic salsa making day.

Making a mental plan for the weekend (stay sober) . Tomorrow is 4 weeks.

Best to you all!! omw
    Was an alcoholic yesterday, an alcoholic today and will still be an alcoholic tomorrow..... but I'm in charge now!

Sept 11 daily

OMW......First thanks for starting us off, and more importantly congratulations on 4 weeks tomorrow!!!
    Yes, today is a somber day as the nation remember that horrific day in September.....I will never forget when and where I heard the news.
    Salsa sounds yummy, I love spicy, hubby hates, so I try an opt for medium!!!..All about the compromise, even though the compromise in this household seems very one sided most days..been thinking alot about that lately....my mental "to do" list seems to be growing, yet I find myself procrastinating about really doing anything seriously about it.....
    Very busy work week for me, so I am off....Hope everyone has a good day.....
    sobriety date 11-04-07

Comment

Sept 11 daily

In honor..let's keep this on top today

I don't usually post here, but I read it a lot, and I think we need to keep this towards the top of the page today.

In memory and honor of the lives lost on 9/11 and because of it.

Let's keep this at the top today!!
      The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

Sept 11 daily

Good Morning AB-enators across the plains.

yes, a somber day indeed. My work has brought me very close to the lives of countless soldiers, medics , intel officers, and law enforcement all over the world and I have the utmost respect and thanks for what they do. I get emails on a regular basis from them and pictures...it really warms my heart that they continue no matter how our media berates their efforts. We will never forget!!!!!!! we just can't.

oddly enough I had considered taking a gov contractor position in the "sand pit" not because of the tax break and quick cash but because of the cause and also the fact that alcohol is not allowed there. hmmmmm.

while you are reading this post, our enemies are training. they are teaching their children how to make bombs from things you could buy here at Safeway. I don't know what our future holds as a nation but we better be strong if we want to stand a chance.

9-11 We shall never forget

be well my friends
        nosce te ipsum
        (Know Thyself)

Comment

Sept 11 daily

I'm here ... I have strep throat ... ugh ...
          Tiny

Comment

Sept 11 daily

Hi Everyone: It is a day to thoughtful. Mary
            Wisdom, Courage, Strength
            October 3, 2012

Comment

Working...
            X