Wed. - Sept. 17 - Daily Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm at the computer early. MWO is very important to my sobriety & peace of mind, so I'm making time today. I hope all is well w/everyone. Mary
    Wisdom, Courage, Strength
    October 3, 2012

good morning!

Hi Mary, it looks like everyone has slept in or something........................taking time to visit the threads I enjoy and that help me so much.

Have a "cleaning day", then off to gym and pool, then a swim meet this evening. A "jam-packed day", looking forward to doing it AF!

Love and hugs to everyone yet to check in.:l:h:l:h

MA
    :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

Morning abbers...
      Not much going on here, actually a little bored...In days of old I would have taken this opportunity of down time to be either planning, buying, hiding or just comtemplating tonights drinking......Actually I would be drinking gallons of water right now trying to rehydrate, checking my face in the mirror trying to disguise the puffiness and redness, putting tons of eye drops to help with my bloodshoot eyes, and waiting out the shakiness in my hands.......Boring is good!!!
      Hope everyone has a great day.
      sobriety date 11-04-07

Comment

Char: Your sharing made me smile in remembrance of the bad old days of filling up boredom w/drinking. Yes, the planning, buying, hiding, etc. was just as addictive as the actual drinking. Then, the awful aftermath. And I couldn't even complain! I had to just tough out the nausea, headaches, etc. pretending everything was just great. Boredom is fine w/me. Openness & honesty is fine w/me. Sober is the only way I can live w/any serenity & gratitude at all. Thanks for your message. I enjoyed it so much.

Cowgirl: Good to see you here. Keep coming. We're all on the same path...none of us are perfect.

Mary
        October 3, 2012

Comment

Mary I am glad it made you smile....it made me exhausted!!!!....Life is good
          sobriety date 11-04-07

Comment

Good morning all,

We have a motto here?.keep it simple. Life without al is simple, not always easy to pull off but certainly more simple, love all the above reasons. Being bloated, thirsty and chronically tired stinks, do not miss it. Mini man and I are off to the garden.

omw
            Was an alcoholic yesterday, an alcoholic today and will still be an alcoholic tomorrow..... but I'm in charge now!

Comment

Tiny is getting help -- I check into a center tomorrow for 10 days ... I will not have comouter access but please know that I wish I ciuld post... I am doing this voluntarily and it is time...
              Tiny

Comment

Good luck Tiny, I will be thinking of you.

omw
                Was an alcoholic yesterday, an alcoholic today and will still be an alcoholic tomorrow..... but I'm in charge now!

Comment

good morning ABland! just a quickie...on the road again.

Tiny, so glad you are getting some help. get healthy and we'll see you right here

be well my friends.

zoom zoom
                  nosce te ipsum
                  (Know Thyself)

Comment

Tiny: Good luck! I know you'll do well. Mary
                    October 3, 2012

Comment

Tiny
                      Be well...Will look forward to hearing from you soon....
                      sobriety date 11-04-07

Comment

Working...
                      X