Wed Nov 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wed Nov 5

Ok Cindi..and Det....get on home...we're waiting on you!!!!!!!
    What a week already!
    Love
    Nancy
    "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Wed Nov 5

MM, how about 49 minus 1= 48 plus one today = 49? still 49 days AF
      funky math, but more encouraging.

Comment

Wed Nov 5

I came back to my hotel. I ate dinner, a lovely plate of almonds, olives and wasabi coated peas, then a beautiful dish of prawns, avocado and salad. I am totally full.

I ran up to my room and got into my jammies. That is my way of staying out of the bar. I would have to get up and get dressed again!! No way. All comfy and ready to get into bed and read or stay on here and "talk" to you guys. Whatever.

Client is a weird one but I am working it. I can do this. (She says as she worries about failure...) I will make it right and I will keep making my life right. I love being sober.

Hanging in there, friends. It is not always easy but it is worth it.

I so wish I could celebrate with everyone about Obama's election. I do. But I can't. I would have had the same reaction if McCain won, though. I am not happy with the candidates we had and not particularly happy with the one that won.

I, will, however, support him in any way I can. He is my Commander-in-Chief, as Det has said and I will follow his lead. If I grump about it, guys, please forgive me. Let's see what the next 4 years bring. I will be ecstatic if the next 4 years brings great things. I will.

I watch too much news, I read too much news, I worry too much.

Tonight, I am just going to relax and take it all in.

Sober.

Love,
        Cindi
        AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Working...
        X