AF Daily - Fri 14th November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm jumping back on this bandwagon too!!

Mary - I loved those visualistations too ..... and realised when I read them that that is sort of what I've been starting to do in an unconscious sort of way! I have quite a bit of travelling to do over the next two weeks, including a family wedding, and I've been imaginging myself in the hotel room and going for a run instead of watching TV and drinking wine! And thinking about myself at the wedding having a lovely time with my niece and her new husband with fizzy water in my champagne glass!

My heart goes out to all you mums!

Quiet weekend here (it's saturday already here!!) - have just finished skyping with uncle mame (currently in Australia) and I plan to read, catch up on a bit of work and I planning on a good hour or so in the bathroom this afternoon catching up on a bit of preventative body maintenance!
    Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

It's 7:00pm and I'm going to make it through Friday without anxiety or temptation. YAY!

I took the afternoon off work and went to lunch and to a nice craft fair with a friend. It was a nice trip on a dreary day.

Hubbie is off to visit with his buddies, a usualy Friday ritual that I have no problem with, it gives me the house to myself. BUT tonight I didn't think about how I would have a bottle of wine. I really am impressed with the effect Kuzu has on me. It's been very good.

I think the only way I will get through the entire weekend is to not take on too big of a project that wears me out to the point I think "I need a beer and the 1st one is for medicinal purposes".

I will get exercise but not go on an all-day hike, that will trigger the desire for a beer.

WIP - Speedster is a nickname for my dog Speed. He got his name because the weekend we adopted him, we were throwing around names and my husband said "He's peed, hey let's call him Speed, I think he's going to be fast."

Where is Cinders? I hope all is well.

I love the suggestion for encouraging all the Mom's to have a spa day. Even if it's an at home Spa day, carve out a few hours of quiet and relaxation.

Have a restful evening, and let's all stay strong for each other. :thanks:

Comment

Working...
      X