28th July

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey PQ & everyone,

We had a huge storm this afternoon that dropped 2” of rain & brought down an old mulberry tree in the chicken yard. It broke the fence & blocked the doorway of the chicken house. What a mess but we made good progress starting the cleanup. Fence will be fixed tomorrow, tree guy will be here tomorrow or Monday to take down the rest of the tree & no chockens were harmed, haha!!! The storm knocked the temp down from 98 to 77 degrees. The cool air won’t last long I’m sure. So that’s my day Lol

PQ, I hope your weekend is peaceful after all the BS this week.

Hello to the rest & have a nice night all!
    Lav
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Hiya all how are we doing today then?hope all is well. It chucked it down here all night last night..but today. has been lovely went for a walk into Seahouses earlier on.really nice..only about 3 miles. I was walking past the van next to us this morning .the guy mentioned my name..it was one of my staff in a nick I worked in about 25 years ago. Small world. Gladcto sayvthe fridge and freezer are holding out well .tomorrow we leave here for Edinburgh..its only about 90 miles away..its gone really cloudy now..hope everyone is well.
      af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Working...
      X