Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

September 29

Happy Sunday & new week everyone!

We’re still stuck in the cloudy, damp yucky weather but it’s a but cooler at least.
    Nothing special going on with me, hope everyone else is doing well. I see Mick has landed in his vacation spot near a cliff. & water below. I told him to stay back & be safe haha!!!
    If anyone is looking for a tasty substitute for mayo - try blending soaked cashews, water & a package of Mrs Dash no-salt taco seasoning. I used it in place of mayo for turkey salad, yum. Much less fat & calories & cholesterol.

Have a nice night all!

Lav

AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

MAE ALL...cooler day, didn't even hit double digits today and rain arrived this afternoon. Nothing much going on with me either, just getting ready for work tomorrow which is a bit confusing as a lot of business are recognizing the federal Truth & Reconciliation stat holiday but not us!

Lav...thanks for kicking off this weeks thread and the update with Mick. Thanks for the mayo substitute recipe.

Will check in tomorrow. Have a good night all....PPQP

Comment

MAE to all,

It’s a beautiful, sunny day here -and not even very windy! There is no rain in the forecast for the next 10 days, and there hasn’t been any rain for a week…guess I will have to water stuff outside some.

Such a stately chicken, Lav! Glad your dairy-free mayo was a success.

Happy to hear Mick has landed at his vacation spot.

PQ, so the show must go on at the community centre, holiday or not.

Today I will pick Huxley up from daycare after my medical appointment over on that side of town, and spend a little time with him. That always brightens my day!
      Once a pickle, never a cucumber again.

Comment

Working...
      X