6th October

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey everyone,
    Checking in a bit late but better than never I guess.
    I was outside waiting to see if I could get a glimpse at an 80,000 yr old comet (believe it or not). It was supposed to be visible just after sunset but I didn’t see anything. Supposedly the last time this comet was visible neanderthals were roaming the earth, so….. I have no idea how they figure this stuff out but it is interesting to me.

Mick, sorry about the rain & the lack of sleep, bummer. Sometimes there’s just no explanation for these changing sleep cycles, we just have to put up with them.
    We have to remember the healing process takes much longer as we age. I’ve noticed it just with small cuts & skin tears. Of course there’s usually chickens, cats or dogs involved in my case Lol

Hello to PQ, thinking of you!
    Hello Cyn, Slo & everyone else.

Have a nice night all!
    Lav

AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Good weekend morning!

I didn’t go up to see the grandkids, because all six of them came to “me”: we went to a nephew’s wedding! And all four of my daughters were there too, and Young Daughter stayed with me overnight for two nights! The wedding turned out to be fun. I am getting skilled at handling weddings without alcohol -although I do substitute sugar instead. It looks like my twin sister stayed totally AF throughout the wedding too -which is a first! Unfortunately there was a down pour of rain right before the outdoor ceremony, but thankfully it stopped for the ceremony and pictures, but then started up again right after; dropping the temperature and leaving people quite cold for awhile. But once they closed in the clear plastic tent and put a couple heaters on, it was fine. I guess our drought took a break for the wedding day.

Your soup sounds good, Lav; I like orzo. And turkey meatballs.
      Sounds like a great setup for cooking in the van, Mick.

hope PQ is getting better by the day.
      Once a pickle, never a cucumber again.

Comment

Working...
      X