October 13th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings everyone,

Still sunny & dry as a bone here. Not a drop of rain has fallen this entire month, geez.
    The dog trainer was here to work with Doc today. Currently she plans to come back on Monday to pick him up so his possible new family can see him. So I really can’t say for sure what’s going to happen, we shall see.

Mick, I really am jealous of your rain. We usually get a fair bit this time of year, ugh.
    Glad you’re keeping your walks short & sweet until your knee has healed.

Hello to the rest of the group & hoping everyone is OK.
    Have a nice night all!

Lav
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Hello all,

I continue to have good grandkid & daughter time. D3 came over yesterday afternoon with the kids. We met at a park for awhile, and then at my place for after that.
      Today I had my medical appointment, which was functional & neurological testing; so I couldn’t join them all at a petting farm. But, I babysat Huxley in the late afternoon for a couple few hours, starting at the same park for an hour on this gorgeous, warm, sunny day. I hated having him at my house. He got into everything, spilled and made messes, broke things; it was just full-on; and I am so thankful that I am a grandma now and can send them home! I feel trapped when I’m with toddlers endlessly, and like I can’t think straight or get anything done. Thankful that those years are over for me! The park part was fun. And at home I had homemade cookies for him, and I also had homemade applesauce that my neighbors made & shared.

Took the long drive to pick up some more altered shoes from the cobbler this early afternoon, and enjoyed the beautiful Fall leaves as we near peak season.

Lav, your yard sounds too big to keep fully watered, so it must be dry as a bone. Fingers crossed that the new home will be a good fit for Doc.

Not too many weekend plans, Mick. How about you?

I wonder if PQ’s sons are home yet?
      Once a pickle, never a cucumber again.

Comment

Working...
      X