Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

October 20

Good Sunday morning!

That’s a lot of beautiful land you have, Lav. Beautiful parched land. It sounds like it’s a go then for re-homing Doc?
    You were a saint for doing all that babysitting for your grandchildren, while still running your own business. I prefer to babysit Huxley at their house, rather than having him wrecking mine.His toys are all there at their house too. If I were more able-bodied then it would be easier to have him here, because I could take him for walks, and take him down by the pond & such.

Young Daughter swam locally yesterday for her college (like 45 minutes away), so I was able to see her, and see her swim! And see D3, Andy, & Ayla before they head home. Then all the daughters, sons-in-laws, and grandchildren headed to ex-HB’s company picnic. I am of course not part of that anymore, even though I was for 35 years. I hung out by a lake and visited with my sister and her best friend who lives near me, and the three of us went to dinner together at Noodles & Co., to see her high school-aged daughter who works there.

Mick, your camera lens should be here soon!

Today I will enjoy a very warm, beautiful but windy day. Maybe the last warm day of the season.
    Once a pickle, never a cucumber again.

..hiya all how are we doing?hope all is good with yall.We are in storm Ashley now ...we had rain this morning ...but now its sunny and blowing a hooley ..more rain forecast later .

hiya Lav how are things there?I didnt realise doc had knocked you over ...hope all is on the mend ..best of luck tomorrow with the trainer .Weve just booked Chrimbo away in the van ...just local from the23rd till the 28th take the car too just in case .

hiya Slo ...lens is back ..good as new ...Sounds like you had a good day yesterday despite no invie to the ex s jamboree..Sounds like you have the same kind of weather as we have .....Carpe diem .

hiya ppqp ,pie and teegee ..hope all is well..
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Working...
    X