Oct 27

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oct 27

Hiya all how are we doing? Hopefully all is well. Been sunny here today but very cold..there was even a frost this morning .clocks went back last night it is now 16.29..and its pretty dark already. My fr went metal detecting but I thought it would be a bit mad to do it Not a lot happening here today,just thought I'd start the fred
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Greetings everyone,

We turn our clocks back an hour next weekend Mick. The outside temp feels ‘normal’ for late October but they’re saying Halloween is going to be warm again, haha! Everyone will end up getting sick, mark my words. Baked up a batch of white whole wheat hamburger rolls today & froze them so we’ll have them when needed. Such excitement.
    For those who haven’t seen Messenger, my SIL passed today, much sooner than the 2-4 months she was given when going on Hospice. We hadn’t spoken since my brother passed 11 or so years ago. She treated him terribly toward the end of his life, even their kids had blown her off. I hope she’s happy now.

Mick, looking forward to the time change next weekend although I know there will be no extra hour of sleep for me. Tossed & turned something terrible last night for no reason.
    I have the job of taking the 2 oldest cats in for a nail trim tomorrow. The one named after my brother Dave has to be sedated 2 hrs before trying to cram him into the crate, Lol
    I learned the hard way with him. Glad you skipped the detecting trip this time. You should be in good shape when spring rolls around again.

Hello to to Cyn, Pie, Slo, PQ & everyone.
    Have a good night all!

Lav
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
    X