Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Daily, Tues 10th Feb 09

Gia, I'm about as thick as they come!

Had an awesome day today here in Chicago. Weather hit the mid-60's so I dragged some coworkers out on a 15 mile bike ride. Heaven....
    Sobriety Date: June 15, 2007 -- "It's not having what you want, It's wanting what you've got...."

Comment

Sausage, 100 days is fab!! wonderful to be sharing this AF life with you.

Cindi!! (I'll always thinks of you as Deeby BTW) you have been missed as I think you have noticed.....looking forward to hearing all about your adventure.

well, made it to my hotel room in Shasta county CA (not terribly far from the Oregon border). nice and rainy here...free carwash!

sat at the bar and had some chicken wings while waiting for my last appointment (still waiting incidentally....tap....tap.....) I managed a couple giggles from the barkeep when I asked for both an o'douls and a cup of coffee. I don't think they get that request often here.

be well my friends!
      nosce te ipsum
      (Know Thyself)

Comment

Aloha All, Hope you're all having sweet dreams. Last night, or it seems this early, early morning I had one of those disturbing, freakish, confusing, bizaar dreams that I wouldn't share with any one. Too weird. And I thought about it all day, wondering. Any way, a full moon night is ahead and hopefully we'll all have blissful sleep. First off, well now second, welcome back Cinders. Hope you have some coping strategies to share. Congrats to all with racking up those AF days. Hey Mo, I don't do cold, but you and everyone here at Monthly Abs is welcome to come to Kauai. Just doing my bit for the local economy. :yougo:
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X