AF Daily - Friday Feb 13th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Daily - Friday Feb 13th

:notes::notes::notes: It's Aloha Friday, No Work 'Till........Tuesday!:notes::notes: Holiday on Monday:happy: Just got home from an extremely stressful day of 13 year olds wired on candy, holiday, excursion, "Friday the 13th", "Valentines Day", the waning gibbous moon, high tide, low tide, change in air pressure.........
    Ahhh....the week-end is here. And you know what I thought about when I came in the door to an empty home after working late planning our excursion next week (Yes I get paid to go whale watching and spend the day at the beach collecting data)--so back to driving up to home, Hubby at the golf course (he knows how to have more fun than I do), I really thought "I need, no I'd love to have a drink". So, ate some cookies and milk, took a shower, and am here to help me banish the AL thoughts. Thank you so much, everybody. I can't talk about expectations and unconditional love right now because of my very frustrating day. Adolescents are aliens from another culture. I'll let it go at that. So I'll cruise around the threads for while and see what all the hub bub is about. Talk to ya tomorrow!
    Peace and Love.
    sigpic

Comment

Working...
    X