AF Daily - Monday February 23

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Determinator;556053 wrote: Late check-in's are better than no check-ins eh?!

wooooooo, what a good workout, followed by a wonderfully garlic infused dinner.

I'm definitely on the "no-hangovers for ever bus".

Greeneyes, what you said about a European vacation still rings an uncomfortable note for my tortured brain. Dx and I have dreamed of visiting Italy for a couple of weeks and of course I have romanticized the whole wine illusion right along with those dreams. sigh! well, there's no doubt that my health is way more important than a few selfish thoughts. This is a tough one for me though and it may be part of the reason I've been procrastinating on planning our holiday. hmmmmmm. I'm pretty sure I'm strong enough to do Europe sober now, but even the tiniest bit of doubt regarding my AF life causes me anxiety.

must be strong must be strong must be strong must be strong must be strong

repeat as necessary.

be well my friends
    Hey, Det, I know you are a photographer; how about switching the focus from the alluring fantasy of "drinking wine in Europe" to the more realistic alluring fantasy of taking some great pictures in Europe?

Comment

WIP, I love it! thanks hon.
      nosce te ipsum
      (Know Thyself)

Comment

and DG files away that ever so excellent suggestion too.....thanks WIPper!
        Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
        Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Italy is one of my planned destinations with my wife. I was there twice before (in my early 20's). We were thinking about doing a cooking tour. That's where you focus on learning how to cook Italian food by going to different regions and taking various classes.

Photography sounds fun as well.

Mo.

Comment

Working...
          X