AF Daily - Friday February 27, 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I LOVE that dog Cinders! I used to have a black lab cross that looked exactly like him, what a beauty.

I went to an NA meeting last night, there was a fella there that had a relapse and came to the meeting, I felt so sorry for him. He was hurtin' really bad. I vow I will never be like that. It was very good for him to be there though, everyone was very encouraging to him and thanking him that he was there.

It is Friday and I am playing squash tonight and hangin out with my hubby SOBER! Yippee!
    Have a good one everybody. Cinders, DG, AA, LVT, Accountable, AWIP, Green Eyes, Mary & Pamina, AM, Speed, Madi, Mo. Hope I remembered everyone.

Love ya,
    The one and only Narilly
    Narilly

"Nothing in this World Can take the place of Persistence"
    "You can have the life you want OR you can Drink"

AF April 12, 2014

Comment

Aloha Friday All! i have no plans. . . . . . . .
      sigpic

Comment

Aloha Friday Aberooooos!!

wow, you guys and your cute dogs! I'm sooo jealous!

Speedster, your post is making me so hungry.

DG, cant' say I've ever had a cured ham so I'm kind of stumped on the recipe idea but as long as you use 10+ cloves of garlic you can't go too wrong!

moi this weekend? well since today I got my new rifle (woooo woooooo woooooo!!!) I'm really hoping the weather calms down so I can enjoy some quality time at the range. Sat I have gym which I always look forward to. Also been doing a heck of a lot of reorganizing in the garage to make for a better work area.

night before last I made a wonderful pan sauce for chicken I just have to share: deglaze the pan with orange juice and balsamic vinegar! reduce that till slightly syrupy, then whisk in some cold butter off the heat and pour over chicken (or pork would be great too). it's was mega-yum.

ok, be well everyone and eat your garlic
        nosce te ipsum
        (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
        X