Clear All

AF Daily - Saturday, February 28

chocolate covered espresso beans! woooooooooo legal crack. LOL

oh you must try espresso, it's a right of passage
    nosce te ipsum
    (Know Thyself)

Comment

AFM, try an espresso! I have a double with an equal amount of hot water on top to help me open my eyes in the morning! I also love choc covered coffee beans, have just found a source in Singers. I saved for a very lovely Jura machine, so get consistently good coffee at home, but I like the 'social' side of sitting at a coffee shop and chatting or people watching.

Det - what will you do with all those anchovies? I have a huge salmon in the freezer waiting for inspiration........
      Proud to be SLIGHTLY SLOVENLY.:wavin:

[/COLOR]

Comment

I like hearing all the cooking tips. When I'm stumped I go on-line. Thinking of getting rid of cookbooks on the shelf that are never opened and take up space. Last night tried apple stuffed pork chops. Made it through a whole month of drink-tracker before it blipped into tomorrow. Hoo ray. (Still looking for fun. how pitiful.) Welcome newbies to Monthly Abs. Lots of great support here. Congrats everyone for another AF week-end.
        HulaMom
        sigpic

Comment

Ooooooooooh... I forgot about the chocolate covered coffee beans! YUMMY!

I will have to try an expresso! I think I may just jaunt down to Starbucks and grab one later.

Comment

Working...
          X