AF Daily - March 11, 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Daily - March 11, 2009

A4MM - sounds like a fun day!! Dont you just love those really amazing experiences with kids exploring the big wide world?!! Hope she remembers it as she grows up!

Hope DG and Det are feeling a bit better ....... hot lemon ginger and honey is my fail-safe cure!

Narilly ..... I'm finding it all quite easy at the moment too. Dont know why and dont care! Long may it last!

That girl .... trust you managed to stick it out. Doing that might also help your mum and boyfriend stay the distance a bit longer next time. But Mo is right - do it for yourself first and foremost.

Didn't go to the dinner tonight and used my "out". We were not going to meet until 7:30, and the place that the dinner is at is fabulous, but well known for its cocktails and fine wine. Also very popular, so my guess is that there would probably be about 30 minutes waiting in the bar for a table. Decided I didn't need to make things harder for myself. :no: Invented a report which needed working on and came home and played with the kittens instead!! (DG - promise new pics as soon as!!) Feel like I did enough relationship building for one day anyway.

Get my blood tests back tomorrow afternoon. Feel a bit nervous about the liver function one and anything else that might be put down to being caused by years of excessive alcohol consumption. But did get mammogram results today and pleased to say that I dont have breast cancer!! It really feels like I'm finally clearing the decks in preparation for making my plan for Phase 2 of my "getting my shit together" year!

Hello to everyone else who has posted and who are currently fast asleep ...... may you have good dreams and wake up to a lovely Thursday wherever you are!
    Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Working...
    X