Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Daily - Fri. - March 20

DG - Happy Belated Birthday!

I've been at 3-day conference (volunteer related), and came back to a schedule crunch at work. I practice calm and am not being reactive.

OH! I went to a dog agility trial before the conference.....we earned 3 Qualifying runs! I was so proud of my dog. It's only our 2nd major trial and he had a couple melt-downs and I had some handler errors, but we pulled together as a team and learned a lot.

TG, Hula, Mohun, Deter, Mary -- I'm happy to see all of you doing well. I'll catch up with the week threads later. Seems like there are some folks missing?

Have a great AF weekend! I'm so happy to be home and not running crazy. I'll try and post again this next week. I miss checking daily.

Comment

hey speedster and all before ... not missing, but not much time to post!
      Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Hey Arial, Yes enjoy the "kids" while they're still around. My two both left for college and went far away. I was OK with the first leaving. Removed some family/sibling pressure. The second I was OK at first. Wow a bathroom to myself, a vehicle for me and I can walk through the house nekked! And then after about 6 mos I missed them both so much. Realized that there were no more high school band concerts, golf tournaments, and teen-agers around. I know now that I have to "get a life".
        sigpic

Comment

I'm finally home, yeah!

Davenc, big welcome to you!

great to see everyone, whew, been so busy and it will be a busy weekend too, but can't complain.

be well
          nosce te ipsum
          (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
          X