AF Daily - March 28, 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We've actually have beer go skunky on us through lack of drinking. Thank God I never got started w/it.

Mary
    Wisdom, Courage, Strength
    October 3, 2012

Comment

I'm here!! Yes, running, runnng, runnng! But not the ped to pavement type. DD has a girlfriend spending the weekend as her Mom is sick. I couldn't get to the computer last night as the little chickens were watching movies on it.. I'm at work, but just poppong in to say I'M HERE and doin' fine..

I will steal the computer tonight before the Horror Marathon starts.. hee-hee!

Have an absolutely fabulous day, my fellow ABBERS!

xoxox

MM
      Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

Aloha Abberonies! (thanks r2c)
        Looks like everyone is doing well and is happy.
        Hey DG, I know you've said that you don't have children but you are so nurturing and motherlike to us here at MWO that if you every want to adopt an "older" child...may I be considered?:H
        Take care all and Enjoy your AF Saturday!
        sigpic

Comment

Hello, abbers!!!

I have hijacked the computer from my DD for just a moment before they start watching movies.. Just wanted to check in and say hellooooo!

I will have time to catch up in the AM as I am sure they will be up late.. Oh, I just love these girls.. and I am so glad they think I am the "cool Mom"! Ahhh.. they are pushing me off..

See you in the morning, my dear friends..

Happy AF Saturday..

Namaste,

MM
          Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

Congratulations MOW!!! MOW!!! MOW!!! wonderful to hear.

MFM please be careful, don't scare scare garlic breath of the go with the flow thing....just be careful hon!

congrats to all the folks here with new time under their belts, I've totally lost track with all the fun I've been having. I'm done with day one of our shooting course and my hands are SORE! but having an absolute ball and my technique and form have improved dramatically. wooooooo! one more big day tomorrow.

did someone mention Satori? reeeeeeely? no way!?!?!?!
            nosce te ipsum
            (Know Thyself)

Comment

Good night everyone. SOBER good night. Thanks DG- I know all of us can relate to trying to have one. How many times do we have to learn that lesson!

Didn't drink tonight again- yippee. It has been about 1.5 months for me....I will let y'all know at 60 days.

Kisses,
              Narilly
              Narilly

"Nothing in this World Can take the place of Persistence"
              "You can have the life you want OR you can Drink"

AF April 12, 2014

Comment

just wanted to pop in and say i had dinner with the family at our favorite little italian pplace with a GREAT wine list...i didn't even feel jealous of the folks around me...i was glad that i had water with lemon and espresso instead of the one thing that is poison to me.

feels so good to be so...so...sober!!!

peace out

Comment

MyOwnWoman;581717 wrote: Hi Abbers! I don't get to check in too often, but wanted to swing by today to say hi and to pat myself on the back... yesterday was 3 months AF for me! I can't imagine ever drinking again. Last week I had a bit of a breakdown and not even that got me tempted.

Wishing a wonderful weekend to all!
                  MOW
                  yay!!!
                  nice work mow...i'll be there in t-minus 2 days!!!

never again will i drink...i can honestly say i know that in my heart.

Comment

peacenik;581977 wrote:
                    never again will i drink...i can honestly say i know that in my heart.
                    :yougo::yougo::yougo::yougo::yougo::yougo:

DG
                    Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
                    Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X