AF Daily Thread - Thursday April 2/09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lunch was really good. I enjoyed the conversation - it was great to catch up. His little girl is 6; she was my little one's age the last I saw her.

We are planning on taking the girls to the pool on Sunday. Although Hailey won't remember Alicia (Alicia remembers Hailey); they will have an awesome time. I am looking forward to a get together that involves the kids.

Comment

Welcome Barola! Glad that you have joined us. This thread does exude such positive vibes doesn't it? We have a great group here. The more the merrier!

Way to go on your 15 days!

Comment

Thanks for the welcom Accountable.
        I like the routine of checking in each day, hearing about the successes and the struggles.

Comment

Welcome Barola.

Nice reading all the threads- AFM, Mary, TG, LVT etc.

I am just making supper right now. No wine in hand but a great cup o tea is just fine with me!

Today I went for lunch with a friend and instead of a glass of wine or 2 I had coffee and water. I find I constantly drink, it probably is one of those obsessive/compulsive behaviours most of us have. I had 4 cups of coffee...why not, the waitress kept giving me refills! I kept thinking I was glad it wasn't wine.

Anyway, no hangover today for moi.
          Talk soon,
          Narilly
          Narilly

"Nothing in this World Can take the place of Persistence"
          "You can have the life you want OR you can Drink"

AF April 12, 2014

Comment

hi Barola! nice to have you here. the Belgian ales were the only kind of beer I liked. but not had one in over a year and I'm just fine with that. small price to pay for my newfound bounty of health and happiness
            nosce te ipsum
            (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
            X