Sun. - April 19 - Daily Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Determinator;596170 wrote: LVT, you could probably mix concrete in a vitamix from what I hear.

hmmm... pear, concrete, celery.
    Don't forget the garlic!!!:H
    The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

Hiddengoal, ditto what LVT said about depression, life shouldn't be a constant struggle, and 5 days into your AF you should be feeling good.

when I found I want something from someone, there is a secret way to get it from them. and that is to GIVE exactly what I want. if you want attention and love, then unexpectedly do something loving and nice for him.....like a backrub while he's sitting at his chair or something simple like that. he'll say "what are you up to?" and you just say you love him.
      it's worth a try!
      and keep in touch here....monthly AB's is a wonderful place.
      nosce te ipsum
      (Know Thyself)

Comment

Hi to Everyone,

We're back from the Dry Tortugas and a totally unexpected squall the Tuesday after Easter. Whoahh! Thank heaven for my totally competent and heroic husband, and for being stone-cold sober -- we wouldn't have made it otherwise.

We've been hanging out with an AF retired marine here in Key West since getting back. He's been showing us the sights and introducing us to his sailing buddies. It's been great for my sanity, sobriety, etc., etc.

Tomorrow we set sail back up the east coast of FL. The weather isn't the greatest -- seems like every three days there's another front moving across the area bringing more small craft advisories. Alas...

Otherwise, life is good. I'm not making any claims, but today at least was a very good one...and AF, to boot.

Sante

Comment

Hi everyone,
          Hang in there hidden- keep off the booze- that is a start anyway.

Went skiing today and am off to bed. Nice to read your posts.
          Sante- your trip sounds really cool.

Take care,
          Night!

Narilly
          Narilly

"Nothing in this World Can take the place of Persistence"
          "You can have the life you want OR you can Drink"

AF April 12, 2014

Comment

Working...
          X