30 Happy days for me!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

30 Happy days for me!

I just have to say THANKS to everyone here at MWO for providing the support I needed to achieve 30 AF days :thanks:

When I started my journey I was extremely hopeful but totally unsure about the outcome. I just knew I had to do something to improve my life. Finding MWO was truly a blessing. I never could have formulated a sensible plan on my own, I needed guidance. The program provided here is excellent, the support priceless.

Today I am happy, grateful and looking forward to an AF life. 10 years of misery was more than enough for me. My overwhelming feelings of hopelessness and failure have been replaced with happiness, joy and gratitude. I'm feeling better physically, thinking clearer mentally - everything is good, as it should be..........

A strong desire to quit drinking and a solid plan that was right & comfortable for me made my goal doable. We all have different comfort levels and different learning styles. One size definately does not fit all in this instance.

For anyone just starting out, I wish you the best in finding your comfort zone and developing a plan than you can stick with as well. It takes a huge effort but know that you are worth it, you owe it to yourself!

My :h and gratitude to everyone here,
    Lavande
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

30 Happy days for me!

Congratulations Lavande, this is a huge achievement. Keep going!!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

30 Happy days for me!

well done keep on going:goodjob:

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
      I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

30 Happy days for me!

awesome job keep it going and going and it only keeps gets better and better
        :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
        best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

30 Happy days for me!

A BIG CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU, LAVANDE! Well done on your quest for the AF life...you are well on your way, just keep doing what you are doing...
          Love, Krigs
          "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

30 Happy days for me!

Congratulations, Lavande! That is a major accomplishment, one I'm striving for! Keep posting about how good you feel, that's a big carrot for the rest of us!

Ann

Comment

30 Happy days for me!

That is FANTASTIC!!
              Keep up the hard work:-)
              "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

30 Happy days for me!

Congratulations Lavende! Good Job on 30 days.
                AF since 7/26/2009

"There is nothing noble in being superior to other man. The true nobility is being superior to your previous self."--Hindu proverb.

"Sobriety isn't a landing but rather a journey." anonymous

Comment

30 Happy days for me!

:yougo:Congratulations on 30 AF Days Lavende!!!:yougo:

As T said, things will keep getting better from here. Sobriety doesn't make life's problems go away, but it sure makes them easier to solve!!!!

DG
                  Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
                  Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

30 Happy days for me!

Thank you everyone

I just couldn't help waking up this morning with a great big smile and wanting to pat myself on the back.

T, I really believe things will keep getting better and I am really looking forward to that.

DG, I do know that life's problems will not suddenly disappear (wish they would) but I feel I am regaining my self confidence & ability to deal with them in a sensible, healthier fashion. What a wonderful feeling.............

Have a great day one & all.

Lavande
                    AF since 03/26/09
                    NF since 05/19/09
                    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

30 Happy days for me!

Congrats L......Keep up the good work ! IAD.
                      ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                      those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                      Dr. Seuss

Comment

30 Happy days for me!

Congratulations Lavande, that is fantastic!!
                        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Working...
                        X