Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Daily Sun May 3rd 09

I'm hopping in on the end again.

I'm not doing so 'well' AL wise. I had a talk with Mr Sweats last night and he reminded me how different I was when I was doing the 30 days AF, much more positive, much more active etc. The thing is, I don't know how much of that was down to being AF, and how much was the enjoyment, and the sense of achievement of rising to the challenge itself - does that make sense? I guess I'm still figuring out 'my way out'.

Dill - nice to see you back

Cindi - my son has ANOTHER plaster cast from a skateboarding injury, we average 2 a year, it's nice to see you still around.

Everyone else - Hi, will probably see you on the Monday thread very soon!

Bx
    Proud to be SLIGHTLY SLOVENLY.:wavin:

[/COLOR]

Comment

AF Daily Sun May 3rd 09

I should not post on this thread, but this is the only one that seems to have any activity tonight. I am not doing so well lately. Faking it thru work. Maybe I will take an Antabuse tomorrow.....It was almost exactly a year ago that I was going to really TRY to deal with my AL issues...and here I sit a year later. I am really kind of afraid.

Comment

AF Daily Sun May 3rd 09

Hey-CS, there is no problem with you posting on this thread. You might even get the advice you've been searching for!:h
        The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

AF Daily Sun May 3rd 09

Aloha All and CS, you can come here any time! It looks like you need some help and that is just what we are here for. Where I live there is no gardening season...it is year round and on-going, so yes, I would get started with beer, continue with iced wine and finish off with cold beer. Most of the work is landscape maintenance...so it takes a lot of mental fortitude to get started and physical exertion to continue. I am the queen of procrastination. Our yard will not be winning any awards soon. This morning I added a little swim into the bike ride. I love to swim in the ocean but you have to be careful because it is so dangerous. Where I went I just swam out a little way, then back in, out again, back in, floated around and just enjoyed the salty coolness after the bike ride. Then had to take a nap in the afternoon (with a little hubby snuggle) and am going to go on another bike ride before dinner. I am doing anything to avoid school work...
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X