AF Daily - Monday - May 11, 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Morning AFreedom Riders! It's 5 AM and I am up to take my son to his rendezvous for a 2 week backpacking trip. The young teacher, her husband & a chaperone, are taking 16 13-14 yr old boys. She is a better woman than I.

This would be a hard task if I were not AF - the getting up and having him organized. And, there would have been some yelling and frustration in the process. But I even have time to wake you all up, as well.

Rise and Shine!

PS - It was too early - wrote wrong date. I edited it, but it doesn't show in the thread title. Sorry to screw everyone up

Morning abbers!

Hi hg & gia! If I drank the night before I probably would have been awake at 4:30 anyway (not by choice you understand ). Many things were such an unnecessary ordeal when drinking.

Yesterday afternoon rained here gia and I watched Benjamin Button. It was loooong but good. Last night at 10:30 I got in the car and returned it to the night drop. After I was in bed I thought about how nice it was to jump in the car at that time and run an errand. Well, not that the errand was nice, but that I was sober and able to do it.

I didn't go fishing because I sort of hurt my thumb and then there was the rain.... But I had a good time by myself at home.

HAve a good day!
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Working...
    X