Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Daily Thursday 22 May

Hello friends--

A quick check in for me. I woke up yesterday with a bit of vertigo, but worked through it--had a busy day with work, son's track meet (90 degrees) and then 40 miles to the orthodontist. I did get some nice tomato and pepper plants for my garden if I ever get around to that project.
    This morning I rolled over and the room was spinning, I got the sweats and almost vomited. I told hubby I think I may need to go to the doctor. He seemed a bit concerned about me even and offered to drive me. But I managed to get in to my chiropractor first thing and he worked on my neck and did accupuncture on my sinuses again. Same thing last year without the dizzyness. I struggle through 2 hours worth of bookkeeping, and now I've taken the rest of the day off. I'm going to rest for a bit and maybe catch up on some laundry and dirty dishes. I wanted to maybe take the camper out this weekend, but that's not looking too promising. Besides our weather changed....its 57 degrees today.

Best wishes to all here!! :h
    The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

AF Daily Thursday 22 May

Hello, all you great people. I'm having a great day AL wise, but a tough day dealing with reality, which may have been a push for me in the beginning. Lots of weird things going on in my life, but I'm trying to let them happen around and not to me, and not feel it is my job to solve everyones problems.
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

AF Daily Thursday 22 May

Hello all,

I am enjoying everything today.
        8 weeks AF and now 3 days NF -woo hoo - that's a big deal for me.
        The weather is perfect, things can't get much better

Hope you're all having a good day too.
        AF since 03/26/09
        NF since 05/19/09
        Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

AF Daily Thursday 22 May

Hi folks,

Great job, Greenie and Loppy. And all others too, with trials and tribulations...

My work goes in spurts. Now's a busy time, so I'm not really in the loop here. Just wanted to pop in and say hi.

The expenses farce would be a riot if it weren't so sad. I do look forward to the headlines, never a dull moment. Today it was duck ponds...

Hope you're feeling better, LVT.

And drum rolls for DG - we're already pulling out party gear!

Comment

AF Daily Thursday 22 May

happy super late check in ABland!!!

wonderful to hear the successes. I'm soooo tired. did a double gym class tonight.

Hula!! glad to see you again.

Nice to see some new faces here too

be well everyone

off to zonk zzzzzzzzzz
            nosce te ipsum
            (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
            X