First day of working this program

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, Doggygirl...I LOVE the cheerleading icon. I worked out with a personal trainer this noon, and now I'm going upstairs to hit the elliptical. I am blessed because I have the summer off (I'm a college instructor) and can focus on my health and well-being, with the support team I've gathered (one, of which, is this stupendous MWO site!!!!). Thank you for your support!

Thanks for responding to me, too, crybaby. You have made the decision to make some positive steps in your life, and not getting drunk + keeping connected with people (such as me and Doggygirl...ha!) are going to lead you to the light! Be well, and keep me posted on your day's efforts/progressions/goals/realities!

Comment

Hi Macbarry,

Yesterday was my first real AF day in months. I slept like a log (almost 10 hours), and woke up feeling like "whoa...musta' needed that". Has anyone else had an experience of truly deep sleep?? I feel hopeful about today, but know that temptation is always right here. It felt good to totally "be here" for my kids. I could fill out a school form at 9:00 last night, whereas normally I would have been too drunk to do that. Today, I'm here and I'm sober. That's good enough for right now!!!!

Comment

Working...
      X