All Good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All Good

Welcome Freebird - it's great you are 'coming out' - it will make it easier. you sound ready too. I know about too much thinking and that is why I just had to 'do it' for the first 30 days. But so many thoughts come when the mind/brain is not getting daily AL juice. The first 3 weeks, I journaled a lot - so many things that I was avoiding with everyday wine, I could not avoid - I was very sad - had a lot of emotions. but those are working through and I feel a bit lighter and freer,. This is a good transformation - interesting journey. I started it just to see what it might be like, and I am liking it....even though I think about wine sometimes.

So, a big welcome and good luck with the first 30! We are here for you.

Comment

All Good

Hiddengoal and Last Call,

Thanks for your input. It still amazes me how many people need help with their AL abuses. It really is becoming quite clear to me what a terrible posion we have been putting in our temples (bods), that we seem to think is okay; that the media makes us think will make us more sexy, more fun, more.....everything. It makes my blood boil. But my mistakes are my mistakes.

I have nothing but zeros in my tracker, but I know that hard work is really ahead of me. So far there have been no temptations, but they are coming and that will be hard. We are planning several camping trips, mother-in law visit, and a wedding just in this month. This will surely be the time I will have to have big *(lls.

Thanks.

GO

Comment

Working...
      X