Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Daily - Sunday - June 7, 2009

Thanks!

I just want to jump back on here briefly to thank each of you for your kind words of support! Also for your inspirational and hopeful comments. It's been very uplifting!

:thanks::thanks::thanks:
    Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Ok, this may not be the most positive post. I have been doing great and you all are SO supportive - I feel relationships building. Its kinda weird because I turn to you all for interaction, thoughts, and even entertainment, and a lot of the motivation is because so much is lacking in my life - there are days when I just can't escape the truth of that and I get way way low. I used to go drink wine, feel a bit better and move on, never dealing with it.

It hit again this afternoon. The wind was just taken from my sails - suddenly. It is just so weird how this can just shift my energy. The trigger is usually some very unsatisfactory communication with hubby, or just a lack there of. There is just no emotional connection there - I get no support. I won't go on any longer because it won't do any good and its just about me. So, I think I will go to the F---thread, spill my anger, then go eat ice cream - damn.

Sorry to vent -HG

Comment

HG--personally I think you can vent away. There's always someone that can relate--me included. Sometimes it feels very self indulgent, and I suppose some get tired of it, but we are here to encourage each other!
        The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

:l 's HG. Vent away! I have my days as well; although single. If you can't get things off of your chest (which is recommended) there could be a chance of relapsing. Venting is good for the soul.

Another day of outside activities. I got tons of exercise and so did the little one. It was a great weekend. I am feeling so great! I also re-arranged the basement (all organized and cleaned). Have a bunch of stuff for donation (God this kid has tons of toys.... I swear I just donated a bunch of clothing and toys a couple of months ago! LOL).

Have a good evening everyone! xoxo

Comment

Working...
          X