AF Daily - Thursday July 2nd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello everyone, I just want to say that I so enjoy the bits of humor thrown in by someone every now and then. AFM, lol, I also hate pantyhose and can't remember when last I had to wear it, but I'll probably rather change my job then getting into them now.
    make the least of the worst, and the most of the best - everyday.

Comment

Thanks again guys for the encouragement. It's good to know that I may at least be on the right track. Thanks so much for that link Cindi--I hope I can download these to my MP3, because I listen to that a lot while I'm working. I know deep down if he ever decides to really get honest with himself, he will do what he has to do. I remember he mentioned one time probably needing to go to dry-out, he just didn't say when. I hope something bad doesn't have to happen first. I always thought I had the worse drinking problem, because he has quit a few times for a couple of weeks while on antibiotics and when he thought he had heart problems. It just seems like he lacks the motivation to do so now. It doesn't seem to bother the boys, so I guess I'll try harder than ever to stay busy doing my own thing. He is taking them to the movies this weekend, and I have happily bowed out so they can have some father-son time.
      Hang in there Dill--it does get easier!!
      DG--I can give you lots of advice and recipes for salsa, etc. Just let me know what you have in mind.

Welcome Jessie!

Take care all!:h
      The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

Working...
      X