AF Daily - Monday July 13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice to see you, WIP. Glad that you popped in. Many have been asking where you have gone to.

I am thrilled to see you are still on that strong path of sobriety. Well done! You sound very good!

Take care and pop in once in a while.

Comment

wow, I just feel so yucko tonight. stopped taking my pain pills this morning since i couldn't stand the loopy/fuzzy feeling anymore (and the horrid constipation) now my stomach is totally torn up and I'm fighting off a sad/depressive feeling. haven't felt like this since I drank and I'm really NOT liking it. It must have something to do with the hydrocodone...it's the only 'new' thing in my diet lately. I also OD'd on the laxitive (sorry, TMI). ugh.

early morning tomorrow....type to you all soon xxxxx
      nosce te ipsum
      (Know Thyself)

Comment

Det, hang in there! This will pass. So sorry you are feeling so bad though!
        Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Accountable for Me;664383 wrote: Nice to see you, WIP. Glad that you popped in. Many have been asking where you have gone to.

I am thrilled to see you are still on that strong path of sobriety. Well done! You sound very good!

Take care and pop in once in a while.
          Hey AFM, thanks for the hello, and back at you! It is fantastic to see you solid and happy in an AF life! I am so happy for you!

Comment

A Work in Progress;664598 wrote: Hey AFM, thanks for the hello, and back at you! It is fantastic to see you solid and happy in an AF life! I am so happy for you!
            Thanks! I can't even describe how wonderful and happy I have been feeling the past couple of months.

Comment

Working...
            X