AF Daily - Saturday July 18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Everyone: You all sound so great! I'm heading to a wedding in a few hours. I'm not worried about drinking as all the folks we're seated with do not drink at all or very, very little. I've stayed AF before at these types of affairs & I'll do it again this time. Take care one & all. Mary

PS: I'm beginning to marvel at how much fuller life seems wo/AL. It'll be nice to go to a wedding wo/throwing up on the way home...something I've done in the past.
    Wisdom, Courage, Strength
    October 3, 2012

Comment

Mary! great to see you.

Cindi, curiosity being the powerful thing that it is....I did flip over to the free fornication channel a couple times and was pretty well grossed out. I guess I'm too traditional.
      nosce te ipsum
      (Know Thyself)

Comment

Wow, what diverse lives we lead...

Greenie, the chop point is on the side of the hand. Run your finger down the side of your pinky and about halfway down the side of your palm. You can use several fingers when tapping on it.

AFM, I like your reasoning about the new Sears stuff. I just used similar reasoning in picking out new catalogue things that were slightly discounted alongside the sales merchandise. And I fit into a pair of jeans one size smaller - that made my day! Hope you had fun at the mall.

Shopping is hard work, I'm absolutely starving. Enjoy your dinners everybody.

Comment

Working...
        X