Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Daily - Wednesday (already?!) August 5/09

Hey all, first check in for a while

Festival was amazing! loved every minute of it, was down the front for my favourite bands (machine head and metallica) and am already planning on going back next year! The atmosphere was just something else Unfortuantely I do have some bad news concerning my sobriety. I have only been sober for two days in the last two weeks, and have also acquired an alarmign habit of early mornign drinking, usually before 11AM/within an hour of waking up. While this was reasonable at the festival, drinking at that time this morngin was probably a bad idea. I even ahd a few moments planning as to how I could manage to do this and still be capable of work tomorrow morning - am certainly in need of suport if I'm to turn this around and get back on the right path. I'm even thinking about hwo this is better than my drinkign before (ohhh, but I'll be sober my the evening when I speak to my fiance, no relationship problems from this HA!) So help and support needed once again

much love
    -TG
    When I was a kid I thought I wanted all the things that I hadn't got, but I learned the hardest way

Time to get what I'm really looking for 17/03/10

Comment

AF Daily - Wednesday (already?!) August 5/09

Aloha All! Full days that turn into full evenings. I could work 18 hours a day and still have more to do. So have to set up work "boundaries" and create a more interesting existance. I love to hear what every one else does for fun and relaxation. I have been in a two week busy phase and haven't made time for my exercising. yuck. I have to take care of myself or I will be a miserable, boring human being. I am going to force myself to get off my butt tomorrow when I come home from work and get outdoors. There, now that I've told you I feel I have to follow through. Thanks for being here.
      sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X