Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Daily - Friday, August 7

Good Morning, Abbers!

It is a beautiful, cool, sunny morning here in the Ohio Valley. I am meeting a friend in just a few moments to take a morning walk, so this is just a quick start up message. I hope each of you have a peaceful, AF day!
    Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Good Morning Dill,

Thank you for starting the thread off. I hope you have a pleasant walk.

I don't have much to say today except that I had a great night's sleep and I am ready to take the day on, no matter what it brings.

Love to all my AF friends,
    Cindi
    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Good morning Dill and all Abbers to come,

We are also enjoying a cool, sunny morning here in the Delaware Valley (PA), located just minutes from the historic Chesapeake Bay! Despite the deteriorating health of the bay, we priviledged to have easy access to the wonderful Maryland crab!

Have work related things to take care of this morning then plan a productive afternoon outside. My gardens need attention!

Wishing you all a wonderful AF Friday and weekend too
      AF since 03/26/09
      NF since 05/19/09
      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Abberoos!

Me too! I had a great day yesterday. I'm sure that means I'll have another one today!
        I wrapped figs with procuitto and skewered them and drizzled in balsamic vinegar and grilled. O-M-G!!!
        sigpic
        Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Good morning!

I am TIRED this morning. The trip up island and back was exhausting. I am glad that my sister is moving closer next weekend. BUT, I have had to hit the snooze button a handful of times this morning and am feeling so exhausted. Thank goodness it is Friday!

Gotta run. Have a great day everyone!

Comment

Hello friends! I've got the camper all to myself as the kids are getting bored with it. I'm enjoying the peace quiet and cleanliness of it all. I slept in today I was exhausted yesterday unfortunately my lovely camping spot near the lake is also near a very busy train track.
            The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

good morning everyone...i hope everyone is strong and in a good frame of mind today!

i have to go shopping for clothes to wear to a memorial...my friend's mom dies from cancer last tuesday, and the whole process has brought memories about losing my mom to cancer 3 years ago. it actually has been a good thing. im glad my friend reached out to me and i was able to speak from experience, but mostly i was glad to listen to her, even cry a few times. it will be a "celebration of life", which is what we did for my momma, so no black yucky mourning clothes...we want color and beauty!

have a nice sober day my friends!

Comment

Aloha Friday Aberoooooos!

enjoy your walk Dill and thanks for the nice kick start.

Peacenik, love the positive 'tude and especially the new avatar woof!

LVT, you are camping next to a busy train track? oh my. I leave you with this anecdote from the infamous 'blues brothers' movie:

Jake "how often does the train go by"

Elwood "so often you won't even notice it"

happy shouts to Cindi, AFM, Lavande, Fig lady (Greenie) and all to come.

I'm going to attend an AA meet on Tues with a new friend that has 21 years sobriety. wow!

be well everyone and all to come
                nosce te ipsum
                (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
                X