Food without beverage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Food without beverage

Besides removing all the empty calories of alcohol from my diet I've made a few other changes to the way I eat. This has been largely based around following some very basic principles that are covered by a British nutritionist - I've just had to adapt stuff to my Asian location.

The way to kick off the diet starts with a seven day detox diet which is quite safe, very easy to follow and a fantastic way to start an AF lifestyle.

I have embedded some very well produced videos in my blog for anyone interested to have look at; there are 10 in all and each one is about four minutes long. Plenty of very practical information well presented.

Anyone interested in recipe exchange from around the world? I have a very simple one for quinoa, ham, mushroom and asparagus - fifteen minutes to prepare - will post it after I get back from my bank holiday Spa trip - its National Day here in Singapore.
    My sobriety blog http://drfeelgood.wordpress.com/

Food without beverage

Cut waste Pay serious attention to what you will need or use. Order accordingly.If you need 4 cases of pickles, is there a price break if you buy 5.Maybe, but there is extra labor involves in receiving and storing it.

Comment

Food without beverage

Arrow,

I enjoyed the videos on the protein/complex carbohydrate mix and fueling up frequently.

Thank you.

Cindi
      AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Working...
      X