AF Daily - Monday, August 9th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Late heyo from garlic breath. whew! first chance to check in. Nice to hear of all your industrious exploits. And Marshy, I love the sign! very cool.

ok, zoom zoom

be well,
    nosce te ipsum
    (Know Thyself)

Comment

Brilliant!! Thanks M3 and Marshy, that was precisely what I needed. I've downloaded the poster and will figure out how to make it a screen saver for the next 4 weeks.

Comment

Aloha All and Sweet, Peaceful dreams. I just can't get here early in the day. Somehow my day starts at a slow jog, quickly revs up to a run and keeps on going. Whew, I just try to keep up. We anticipate a big rain from Hurricane Felicia (which is no longer a hurricane). Should have some exciting weather in the next couple of days. The news footage from the hurricane in Asia is horrifying. Nothing like that is on it's way here.
        I love hearing about your peaches and blueberries. It is absolutely impossible to get an edible peach on Kauai and blueberries (from Oregon) are expensive and often beginning to get moldy. But I can brag about the pineapples from Maui. They have gotten so affordable and and so delicious I buy about two a week. Well, just wanted to check in before snooze time. Sounds like everyone is embracing their sobriety.
        Peace
        sigpic

Comment

Pamina;689939 wrote: . I've downloaded the poster .
          Every home should have one!
          Good luck with all your sorting out duties.
          sigpic
          AF since December 22nd 2008
          Real change is difficult, and slow, and messy - Oliver Burkeman

Comment

Working...
          X