day 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

day 1

hello. I have today admitted my four month relapse isn't really the occassional drink. feeling pretty average but havent had a drink today

day 1

Hello t&s,

A warm :welcome:

Well done for not drinking today, and it sounds as though your four month relapse taught you a lot about yourself.

If you had a relapse then I am assuming that you must have had a period free of alcohol?

Have a good look around here and see what sort of things people are doing to help themselves. I look forward to hearing more about you.
    I love you, I'm sorry, please forgive me, thank you.

Comment

day 1

Welcome tired&sad!

It all starts on day 1! Day 1 is the best day because without it you arent going to get very far.

Read, post, checkout the toolbox and gear up for your AF journey.

Wishing you the best.
      AF/SF - November 23, 2014

Comment

day 1

T&S,

:welcome:

Coming back after a relapse can be very difficult. Good for you for taking the first step back. When I went to rehab for the second time, once of my counselors told me "You are lucky, Cindi, many don't make it back. Hang on and keep fighting."

I agree with the others. Poke around and read, figure out what you need to do to find your way out and start working it.

Never quit trying to quit. You will make it if you stick with it.

Cindi
        AF April 9, 2016

Comment

day 1

Hello T&S,.

Glad you found us, this is a good place! There's lots of support & encouragement here to help you meet your goal.
          Please try to read the MWO Book and make your plan. We're all a little different, one plan doesn't work for everyone. Keep reading until you find what's going to work for you. Just keep trying.

Wishing you the best!
          AF since 03/26/09
          NF since 05/19/09
          Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
          X