AF daily - Wednesday 19th August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marshy - thanks for the start! Kudos on the blackberry cake yesterday and being sober to deal with the boss's call! I echo the joy of being able to deal with the small things with a great attitude.

LVT -- good for you having the talks with the boys. It may take them awhile to accept your involvement/discipline being a good thing. They will appreciate it in the long run.

I'm in all-day meetings this week. Would have been a great excuse to go home and have a few beers and then deal with waking up fuzzy. But not this week! Meetings like this go by so quickly when I'm clear headed and energized.

Had agility class last night and will stick with my current trainer and friends. Last night the overbearing person was much happier working with her dog. The lecture she got about her behavior with her dog, not playing with him, etc, had a positive impact. Pupster was speedy last night even in the humidity! I'm trying a new start-line routine and he seems to like it.

Comment

Hi guys,

Late check in today, has been a busy day at work.

Still sober over here - 21 days (3 whole weeks!). My skin is clearer, I am getting compliments, the AL nose (you know the one, red, blotchy) is gone. And the benefit that I don't feel like shite every morning either kind of helps. I know that even though today I am kind of craving, I won't go there. Af for me today.

See ya tomorrow guys, have a good night!
      Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
      :h

Comment

Working...
      X