Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Daily - Tuesday - Sept 29

Morning Abbers!!

Work has been busy, but busy is good as it makes the day go by fast. Tonight i'll be watching Biggest Loser and doing my upper body weights. No time in my day/night for booze.

Will make a committment to myself to go to an AA meeting this weekend. I will just find one close and GO.

Happy Tuesday all.
    AF/SF - November 23, 2014

Rock on Mstall - my family LOVES Biggest Loser! What an inspirational show and that is awesome that you workout at the same time. I wish I had the gumption to exercise at night :thumbs:.

Doing so much better today after getting back on my horse yesterday. It always amazes me how talking about your problems (big or small) helps minimize them. I put together a plan, executed it, and lo and behold it worked!!

Happy Tuesday to all those who follow - hope you all have a wonderful, AF day!
    Sobriety Date: June 15, 2007 -- "It's not having what you want, It's wanting what you've got...."

Comment

Good morning Abbers,

Thanks for the strong start Mstall! I'm using my 22 lb. grandson as upper body weights these days

AAthelete, glad to hear you're back in good spirits!

I don't have a whole lot of work to attend to today so I'm going to play it by ear, find a fun project Definitely something outside, it's sunny & dry, love it!

Have a great AF Tuesday everyone!
      Lav
      AF since 03/26/09
      NF since 05/19/09
      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Hi guys,

Day 10 for me today and I always love getting into the double digits - it's a great feeling.

No chance of AL interupting my thoughts tonight so I'll have clear sailing to day 11. Goal is to hit 14 and go from there.

Have a happy AF day Abbers!
        Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
        :h

Comment

Congrats Universal on your 10 days - you're off to a great start and I love the positive attitude!
          Sobriety Date: June 15, 2007 -- "It's not having what you want, It's wanting what you've got...."

Comment

Morning Abbers!

God, you people exercising make me feel guilty! Lazy.. but guilty :H
            Lav, a 22lbs grand baby sounds way more fun than dumbbells! AA, good to see you back to usual good form! Uni... you're doing great, my dear! Hey, what's going on with the promotion?

All's well here - stormy day, though. Definitely fall. No puttering outside :upset: *sigh*

Have a great all, and all to come - must dash!
            Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Hi Hi!

OOh I feel good. After days of sulking and sighing from my MIL I finally had a word. I had suggested she might like to have a puzzle book instead of all the staring into space, and she looked at me like I'd offered her poison I explained that I just really worried about her, especially the fact that she was on her own and had no friends at all. I don't know how much she benefited from the conversation but Lord I feel better! All I can do now is try and giver her a good holiday and as many new experiences as we can fit in, no matter how much she sighs and moans....

Bets
              xxxxx

P.S. And I have work at the weekend - Mr Sweats will be in full charge, excellent!
              Proud to be SLIGHTLY SLOVENLY.:wavin:

[/COLOR]

Comment

hi there - not been around for a bit- still going strong - will e 7 weeks on saturday - really don't want to drink or smoke. Getting a nasty cold at the moment tho so admittedly that helps - rediscovered roller skating - great fun - and good exercise!
                hope all well xx
                one day at a time

Comment

top of the Tuesday ABland!!!!

way to go on the days you all, nicely done. Also on the exercise....it's magic I tell ya.

Betty, sounds like it's been an emotional time for you...glad things are settling.

crazy busy here today, and we are having wind storms so I'm watching the outside furniture blow away. hmmmm hope I can find it later

be well everyone
                  nosce te ipsum
                  (Know Thyself)

Comment

Hey Gang,
                    Checking in late tonight, so may be lost by tomorrow's thread. I feel sooo good, now on day 23. I'm tired, after a long but very productive day. I can't believe how much more I'm getting done each day, and I feel (almost) in control of my hectic life. Yay!

Lavande, I've ordered my Amoryn, and in the meantime I'm taking the main ingredients...St. John's Wort, 5HTP, Rhodiola Rosea, B-vitamins and Selenium. (I was careful to get the right dosages of everything, but it will be a lot simpler to just take the Amoryn once it arrives!) I've been off of Prozac for nearly 2 weeks now...I started the Amoryn-type formula just as I finished the Prozac. So far, I feel truly great....But two weeks is right around when the Prozac should be out of my system, and I know I could have some problem. We'll see.

I have very few thoughts of drinking these days, which is a huge relief. I never want to drink again. Yikes, I can't believe I said that. Did I mean it???? I think so.
                    "When she enjoyed her drinking she couldn't control it, and when she controlled it, she couldn't enjoy it." (from The Big Book)

Comment

Sara, that's wonderful! congrats
                      nosce te ipsum
                      (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
                      X