A heartfelt Thank You to Greeneyes.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you Greenie. I know you and am not the least bit surprised either. Thanks for helping my twin. You are one of the best, Greenbean.
    Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

thanks mags.... XOXO
      sigpic
      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Greeneyes and Cindi
        In my view- you are both treasures and the BEST of what MWO is about. Cindi reached out for help. Greenie was there. Cindi shared about it.
        Every step of the way that is VERY tough going- and yet you BOTH are still here sharing it with grace and dignity and most of all, insight and possibly comfort for others.
        You are the BEST of MWO and honestly, the best of what it means to be human and fallible- yet still love-able and good.
        Because we are all that...
        Thank you
        -Sheep

Comment

WOW. How sad and scary and uplifting all at once. Cindi, wishing you a speedy return out of that dark place. Greenie, what a southern soul you are. (And an old hand with the chainsaw, no wonder you can kick butt...)

Comment

Cindy i'm so glad you had a great friend like Greenie around in your time of need.

Bless you both!
            AF/SF - November 23, 2014

Comment

Cindi: How are you doing today? Are you at home? I'm sure you're trying to get out from under. Try to use your tools. They are there to help w/just this type of problem. Mary
              Wisdom, Courage, Strength
              October 3, 2012

Comment

Sheepish;727120 wrote: Greeneyes and Cindi
                In my view- you are both treasures and the BEST of what MWO is about. Cindi reached out for help. Greenie was there. Cindi shared about it.
                Every step of the way that is VERY tough going- and yet you BOTH are still here sharing it with grace and dignity and most of all, insight and possibly comfort for others.
                You are the BEST of MWO and honestly, the best of what it means to be human and fallible- yet still love-able and good.
                Because we are all that...
                Thank you
                -Sheep
                Hugs to you Cindi, hope that you are feeling better, Greenie, you are a truly wonderful friend!!!!!!!
                sigpicXXX

Comment

how are you cindi? can you check in?

all my best to you, hon.

peace

Comment

Working...
                  X