X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Daily Oct. 12

Good morning Abbers!

Happy Columbus Day if you are celebrating

Working on my 2nd cup of coffee - must be something wrong with it.......still not fully awake!!!

LVT, sounds like you had a heck of a weekend! I'm happy to be collecting memories myself these days, things I don't ever want to forget

Have a bit of work to attend to this morning then spend some time clearing the desk - stuff has been piling up! Ignoring paperwork is sooo easy for me.

Wishing everyone a wonderful AF Monday!
    Lav
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

AF Daily Oct. 12

Morning everyone. My kids are home today due to Columbus day so, my cousin is coming over with her son and we are going to have a mini pool party here at the house.

Have a great day everyone!
    Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

AF Daily Oct. 12

Morning abbers!

Me too Lavande. My pile got so big I had to move it to the dining room table :H Which is good because when I'm on THIS desk I feck around on the ;computer. I think coffee is a good idea. I got up a 5:30 but somehow ended up back in the bed. It's the robe. I know it is. :H

Columbus day just means I don't have to go to the bank. How does one celebrate Columbus Day anyhow?

Have a joyful day and find comfort in the fact the the world is as round as Charlie Brown's head. Funny.... that monkey's name was Charlie (I you caught that story the other day)
      sigpic
      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

AF Daily Oct. 12

Good morning from New Mexico, a state full of Native Americans and guess what we don't celebrate Columbus Day out here.
        Here's to beginning my 3rd month af.
        spedteach

Comment

AF Daily Oct. 12

i live in the border of south dakota and nebraska near the pine ridge reservation (used to live in pine ridge). in south dakota we celebrate native american day (as we do in my house!), in nebraska it's columbus day...south dakota is slightly more enlightened!

have a good one all....its cold and snowy here, hopefully it warms up and this doggone snow melts!!!

nice sped!!! 3 months is fabulous..how you feeling?

peace

Comment

AF Daily Oct. 12

After 60 plus days af, I'm still up and down, on that darn roller coaster. Keeping busy working, running, hiking,etc Things that keep me relatively happy, centered and most importantly,sober. Feel like I'm in it for the long run.

Peace,can't believe you have snow already. That's what you get for living up north.

Happy Monday all.

sped

Comment

AF Daily Oct. 12

we're trying to get to taos, actually! of course, they get their share of snow as well!

hang in there!

Comment

AF Daily Oct. 12

Good morning fellow abbers! I am in Colorado, we do not celebrate Columbus day either.....I would much rather celebrate our Native Americans. Going to Taos, sounds like a wonderful idea! I love New Mexico, Taos and Sante Fe are magical places. But, when I am there, I am ever aware of the plight of the Native Americans. I could go into detail, but I will spare you!

The cold and snow over the weekend was actually exillerating! That is, as long as we don't have to navigate icy roads!

To all who are newer at the Abs Life....keep going.....it just keeps on getting better!!

xxx Kate
                A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

AF Daily Oct. 12

Happy hangover-free Monday ABeroooooos!

Spedteach, great to see you again...been a while. very glad for your AF success

very busy day, so I'm off to save the world (someone has to do it)

be well
                  nosce te ipsum
                  (Know Thyself)

Comment

AF Daily Oct. 12

Yes, a Monday without a hangover! What a beautiful thing.
                    Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

AF Daily Oct. 12

Hello everyone! Zoom zoom zoom. Of the choices laid out so far, I would like to go to PP's house to celebrate Columbus Day at the pool party. In my part of the world, we just go to the mall. A place I am getting more familiar with than Mr. Doggy would like. :H

Greenie, that bathrobe of yours is going to have to be retired like Walter Payton's jersey someday. (Not that I know how his jersey was retired. I'm just assuming and you know what that means...)

Another busy but peace of mind filled day here. I like my peace of mind more and more all the time. It rocks.

Spedteach, CONGRATS on 3 months. Keep on truckin.

Well, I'm zoomin' back to the kitchen. I'm trying a new sweet potato recipe in honor of fall. Or winter. Which is it? Did we skip fall?

Strength and hope,

DG
                      Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
                      Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

AF Daily Oct. 12

Nay nay!!!! It was my mother's robe!
                        sigpic
                        Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Working...