Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Daily - Wed 10/14

And a happy good mornign abberoosters!

I had the strangest dream last night. In it, EO came over to discuss settlement but instead helped himself to dinner from the fridge and went into a rant about an altercation with ex GF that involved some aggressive pushing and shoving on her part. I wasn't quite clear on why he was at the dry cleaners, but when I told him I needed to listen to my grounding CD before we talked and he needed to leave, he went to police and filed assault charges against her. I never answered his calls. Odd dream don't you think? Feck. Well that was yesterday and yesterday is over. All I have to worry about is today.

And today willl be a great day for everyone! I case you missed it, it wasn't a dream. :H
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

AF Daily - Wed 10/14

Oo, snap. I'll copy mine over here!
    sigpic
    AF since December 22nd 2008
    Real change is difficult, and slow, and messy - Oliver Burkeman

Comment

AF Daily - Wed 10/14

Hi Greenie,

I started a thread at the same time. Great minds think alike!
      Sorry about your nightmare EO.

At work. Yup, my schedule mystifies me too. It shape-shifts. I have to write all my days/hours down on my wall calendar in the kitchen to keep track of them. To the casual observer it looks as though I have lots going on socially and am extremley popular, but in fact... it's just work :H

From yesterday:
      Peace - how are you feeling?
      DG - yeah, I think my mother preferred being a grandmother - much less hassle, and you can give them back at the end of the day!
      Det - thanks for the editing link.
      KateH1 - you lived in Essex? For some reason that sounds really bizarre! Whereabouts?
      sigpic

Comment

AF Daily - Wed 10/14

Good Morning,

I never sleep past 7AM, but today I slept until 9AM, I have been fighting a virus and it sucks! Sore throat, headache...etc....arghh! But, I am going to spend the day pumping tea and vitamins, do a little meditation and fight this bugger! I still plan on going to hear the author Laura Day speak tonight at the Tattered Cover book store!

Greenie, no doubt this week is a bit rough for you. Cleansing out the old always causes pause and reflection. But, you are a strong woman, and your growth this year is an inspiration! I have no doubt that you are beginning a new and more fulfilling chapter in your life!

Marshy, yes I lived in a little village in Essex called Kelvedon. I lived there fro 4 years and I loved it. We lived in a very historical house that had once been the coach house for a larges estate called Felix Hall. Our house had a name instead of a number. It is called The Clock House because there is a large clock on the roof! Just curious, why does the thought of me living in Essex sound bizarre???

Wishing All a great day!
        A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

AF Daily - Wed 10/14

Quiet in here today!

Kate - I don't know Kelvedon but there are some lovely little villages in Essex. It's not the thought of YOU living in Essex that sounded odd, it's the thought of someone coming to live here for a while and going to Essex I suppose - most people from abroad end up in London.

Anyhoo, I'm off to bed. Night all!
          sigpic

Comment

AF Daily - Wed 10/14

Ahoy AB-maties! slow going it seems.....? everyone zooming around I spose.

Greeneyes, I say let's not dream for a couple nights so we can get some rest.

Sister Kate, kick that cold in the wazoo!

Marshy, I hear ya. My 'social life' consists of work, gym and if time allows...some shooting buddies. we have had an enormous amount of rain for Reno lately...insane! and wind storms to boot.

Starting next week I'm going to be on the road for 8 days consecutively. boooooo! hisssss! I'm not very happy about this but....oh well. My boss is dumping a lot more responsibility on me lately. i better buy more underwear, otherwise I'll have to find a laundry near my hotel.

be well friends
            nosce te ipsum
            (Know Thyself)

Comment

AF Daily - Wed 10/14

hi all...what a day...book club cancelled because of sickness...i drank some wine with a friend (1 glass)...not drunk, but wondering what the hell i am thinking...or not thinking.

peace

Comment

Working...
              X