AF Daily Friday 10/16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Daily Friday 10/16

greeneyes;737439 wrote: I have to admit I was sans panties. But I think the mirror was too high up for that view. :H
    I :H so hard I spit over that one!! Good for YOU there Miss Greenie! That secret would have kept me grinning.

Deter I like your idea. Now we need to decide what shape and form the human chew toy shall take. Maybe something from EO's nether regions?????

DG
    Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
    Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

AF Daily Friday 10/16

Geez Louise these dogs are totally driving me nuts. The puppy is going crazy in his crate in the kitchen and the other 4 are outside at the fence posturing loudly with the equally loud coyotes.

Oy.

I'm going to bed and turning up a movie. Really loud. Mr. Doggy will just have to deal with this pack for today!!!

(and if this is the worst problem I have today, then I am quite a lucky girl. But I'm still going to bed and turning up a movie really loud anyway!)

DG
      Sobriety Date = 5/22/08

One day at a time.

Comment

AF Daily Friday 10/16

Sheez Greenie - up there doing your best Sharon Stone 'Basic Instinct' impression? :H

Glad to hear that things went well for you!

Deter, don't know about the human chew toy - not enough violence there. Now, maybe if you chewed hard enough and the head popped off that work work. Or maybe if it were customizable based on photos you could upload??

I know what you mean about the puppy DG - ours is seven months old and still goes nuts all the time. Have to put her in her crate just to get her to settle down..
        Sobriety Date: June 15, 2007 -- "It's not having what you want, It's wanting what you've got...."

Comment

AF Daily Friday 10/16

Just registered and this is my second day of abstinence...particularly hard as im at a large, hard partying university. Any advice?
          :new: "We must let go of the life we have planned so as to live the life that is waiting for us"

Comment

AF Daily Friday 10/16

I have to say, this has been quite an entertaining thread today! Thanks for the , but I must say, I cannot get the image of Miss Greenie as Sharon Stone in Basic Instinct out of my head! And besides, I thought you were going to wear your big girl panties today, Greenie!
            Sarasmiles inspired me to dig my GABA out of the basket for a daily dose. I am a bit stabby. I don't know if it helped or not, because when I expressed my dissatisfaction with the girl at the local repair shop that serviced my car, she didn't seem too impressed. But I wasn't a complete bitch about paying an extra $12 for them to do a half assed job of cleaning, vacuuming and washing the windows in my car. Oh, well. Maybe I should take another one before hubby and kids get home.

Maybe a human chew toy would be just the ticket for me???~~~!!!

Peace--LOVE THE BOOTS!
            The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

AF Daily Friday 10/16

I'll send you a dildo lvt. Gnaw on that. :H:H:H

And by the way, I don't need no big girl panties anymore!
              sigpic
              Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

AF Daily Friday 10/16

Cutiepie, welcome to you and huge congrats on day two of sobriety! Being in a party scene is a difficult, yet thankfully not impossible place to be sober. Can you be honest with your friends and tell them you just don't get along with alcohol? that is the simplest and no excuses to keep track of.
                nosce te ipsum
                (Know Thyself)

Comment

AF Daily Friday 10/16

Good evening Abbers,

Wow Greenie, you were successful yesterday, good for you

DG, puppies are not much different from human babies.........not really!

Deter, I can't really imagine a human chew toy. Will you test one for us & let us know how it works out for you

Cutiepie, welcome! Glad you are here with us!
                  You have a real challenge ahead of you, don't you? I hate to say this but it probably would be helpful to you right now if you could change your routines, especially weekend routines. I know drinking is the #1 extra curricular activity at most schools. Is there any way for you to leave campus for the weekends? Maybe you can find some off campus volunteer activity where there would be no AL! Whatever you do, try to focus on yourself & what is good for you right now - regardless of what everyone else is doing! I wish you good luck, stay close, OK?

Well, I'm kind of tired so I'm going to settle down.
                  Have a good night everyone.
                  Lav
                  AF since 03/26/09
                  NF since 05/19/09
                  Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

AF Daily Friday 10/16

:welcome: Cutiepie! Like that screen name. Congratulations to you recognizing and tackling this problem EARLY in life before AL steals a lot of years from you!!!!

Whether it's college or workforce or sports/hobbies or parties we attend, I think we all tend to think that "everyone" drinks. If we look real hard, we can find that "everyone" doesn't drink! I know this is maybe a bit more challenging on campus (oy do I remember those days...or maybe I DON'T remember so much of those days!) but I'm betting their are non-drinking students that are involved in interesting things outside of classes / homework. I challenge you to go find some of them!!!

DG
                    Sobriety Date = 5/22/08

One day at a time.

Comment

Working...
                    X